17 October 2014

Back Home

At long last, I am home. The USA home, not the other one.

It's been a whirlwind month, full of fascinating travel experiences across four countries, hellos and goodbyes, and innumerable experiences that I will remember for a lifetime.

Even though I've been home for a couple of weeks, there is still so much left to process. It's hard to get my head around the fact that I don't have a return-ticket to Britain in hand. I'm an ex-expat, and it's taking some adjustment. 

Don't worry, there will be more posts to come. I've nearly worn out my camera taking photos all over Britain, and there are so many stories in my head that need to spill out here on the blog.

Get ready for some brit-tastic goodness.

One last glimpse of England


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...